OK, but, who are you actually?
I am a person, just like you, but I happen to be really paranoid, determined and have a lot of controversial takes, which means you probably don't want to interact with me :p.
Have you done anything useful?
Honestly, probably not
software wise I:
- found a backdoor that allows execution of non signed code on lenovo laptops bypassing biosguard.
- updated marcan's mesa patches for the PS4 and PS4 Pro APUs.
- messed around with checkm8 and concluded nothing.
- installed gentoo on basically everything I could for no good reason.
- built my own network infrastructure at home keeping as much as possible selfhosted and decentralized.
- random projects that made my life easier in some way.
hardware wise I:
- fixed most of the things I own.
- made devices to make my own life easier always trying to use things I already had (either from donor electronics that I lost all hopes of fixing or extra parts I had around).
- know a thing or three about electronics. (including a RAM obsession)
Fun Fact: all hardware used to run nela.moe sites is located in buildings I have access to and I physically own all of the hardware, most of what you (the end user) have access to runs on FreeBSD.
here's your navigation buttons, as much as I find them silly.